Wednesday 3 April 2013

The last few weeks

Over the last few weeks theres been a lot happening.

Ruth and I decided that our time in Hong Kong had come to an end. Feel free to read all about the last few weeks in Hong Kong in our travel blog : http://sweetnsourhongkongstyle.blogspot.hk

since being home I have spent a little time drawing.


Listening to his new album one afternoon - Justin Timberlake


Having a laugh with his DVD - Lee Evans

However I did mess up his mouth so he looks more like Smeagle from LOTR

Finally

The last of my drawings from the time I lived in Hong Kong

Bruno Mars

This is drawn using the Wacom - Inkling

The right side is the original pen image and the left is what is seen on the computer.

No more Scanning for me, great Valentines gift from my loverly Ruth

Check her blog out here -  Ruth's Blog

Lastly a new personal project of mine is to produce a Dr. Suess parody book.

Using the poem a drunk Cat in the Hat I'm going to illustrate the poem into a book, below is some of the progress I've made so far.







No comments:

Post a Comment