Tuesday 3 July 2012

The Last project I did at University

So earlier on today I posted some photos of my sketchbook of a few drawings that I have done over the past month, what follows is what rekindled my passion for drawing:





This was a project in which a 'Team' had to choose a song and illustrate the message or how you felt about the song, we decided to illustrate the meaning behind 'The Zutons - Secrets' and draw the secrets of some of the most famous musicians, did Tupac actually die? did paul McCartney die in 1966 and get replaced? and did Mick Jagger have a relationship with David Bowie.

My contribution was drawing the heads and adding the shading to the bodies.

More on the whole project at one of my Team mates Behance: http://www.behance.net/gallery/Fishtank/3992475

No comments:

Post a Comment