Thursday 19 January 2012

26 ways to die... < its for uni honest!

So after a brief seminar with my tutors about a new dark take on the A is for cards they told me to go darker? Im finding it difficult to go darker though.. I'm a pretty upbeat person and this research is somewhat   hard to collect, so far I have got


A- is for Asphyxiation
B-is for Bleach
C is for - Carbon monoxide
Dis forDrowning
E is for Exsanguination
F is for 
G is for gun shot
h is for hypothermia
i
jumping
knife
l
m
n
o overdose
poison
q
r- Rope
s starvation
tablets
u
v
water?
x
y
z

I know that whatever dark subject I choose to create my cards on I'm going to have a problem finding 26 different things all starting with a different letter, especially XYZ..

This is gonna be tough.. 

1 comment:

  1. i could be intoxication?

    and n could be narcalepsy ? like near machinery xxx

    ReplyDelete