Thursday 16 June 2011

I Need a Mac so I can produce video's like this!

I need a mac! my crappy keeps turning itself off when I try and create animations/films using after effects! Ive found an area of design I wanna further myself in, moving image on screen, my tutors say I have the ability and foresight to see how every bit fits together and I have the tech skills to make it happen i just dont have the resources to do it :(


Oh todays post another video.. inspiring video


his video is an SOS. It was first sent by DOC2DOCK, a non-profit organization that saves usable medical supplies from being discarded in the U.S. and sends them to hospitals in the developing world. Now, you can send the SOS further.

Spread this SOS. Save Our Supplies.




DOC2DOCK: "SOS: SAVE OUR SUPPLIES" from In Secret Agreement on Vimeo.

http://www.doc2dock.org/

just when you thought it was a great bit of video editing with the text.. they created all the boxed  with the type on them and then shot the video, nobody wants to be stuck infront of a computer all day, when they could be a at a fun video shoot.





their websites really well designed aswell!.. great design great cause.. bloody fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment